Vethope continues to operate with several precautions
Operation of Vethope Veterinary Clinic during the national quarantine.
According to the Resolution of the Government of the Czech Republic dated 15 March 2020, the visit to the veterinarian is not prohibited, and so the veterinary clinic Vethope is still open in normal operation. However, to prevent the possible spread of coronavirus, we have taken several precautions:
1) There can be only one client with his / her animal (s) in the interior of the clinic. We therefore advise our clients to book their visit in advance by telephone at 212 246 809, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our mobile application Vethope.
2) We will plan the ordered visits to limit the interaction between clients in our clinic as much as possible.
3) Upon arrival at the clinic and registering your visit, we will ask you to wait in your car or outside the clinic. The nurse will then ask you to enter.
4) Please note that our clinic staff is equipped with a protective mask (mask) and gloves for preventive purposes.
5) We currently prefer credit card payments.
6) If you are in quarantine or have a high temperature and / or symptoms of respiratory illness, please arrange another escort of your animal to our clinic. Thank you for your understanding.
Dear clients, we do our best to help to prevent the spread of coronavirus by all possible means and to protect the health of you and the staff of the clinic as much as possible. At the same time, we want to continue to help in the treatment of your pets during this difficult period.
Thank you for understanding.
Advisory document of Scientific and Health Committees of the World Small Animal Veterinary Association (WSAVA) for pet owners and veterinarians, updated as of March 20, 2020.