From the very start we have been building a veterinary clinic as a specialised centre with a highly professional approach to owners and their pets.
Five reasons why to choose the veterinary clinic VETHOPE:
Our main specialisation
- Dog and cat medicine
- Small mammal (guinea pigs, rabbits, rats, etc.) medicine
- Internal medicine
- Acute and intensive care of hospitalised animals
- Biochemical and haematological tests in our own laboratory
- Imaging technology (X-rays, intraoral X-rays, USG)
You can read the interview with Mr Marek Galbinec, founder of the clinic, on modern trends in veterinary medicine here.
Feline medicine (cat medicine)
- Apart from knowledge about cat medicine and surgery we offer a holistic and empathic approach to care for the feline patient while taking into account its unique needs during each preventive or medical procedure.
Small pet medicine
- We area specialised centre with experience in the treatment of small pets – rabbits, guinea pigs, rats etc.
- Surgery on the urinary tract (kidneys, ureters, urethra, urinary bladder).
- Surgery on animal sex organs.
- Liver surgery.
- Surgery on the digestive tract (stomach, small and large intestine, rectum).
- Vascular surgery.
Soft palate reduction.
- Gonadal surgery.
- Reconstructive surgery after injury.
- Plastic surgery of the ear canals, removal of aural polyps or ear canal tumours, bullectomy.
- Eyelid surgery.
Dermatology, endocrinology, allergology.
Urology, gynaecology and andrology.
- Dental hygiene (removal of tartar, polishing).
- Non-surgical and surgical tooth extraction.
- Treatment of jaw tumours.
- Consultation about preventive dentistry.
- Intraoral X-rays.
Biochemistry and haematology
- Biochemical and haematological blood tests with immediate results help us to provide better care, be able to determine a more accurate diagnosis and begin more effective treatment. This will help us to save the time required for preparing samples for analysis in an out-sourced laboratory. The actual analysis of one sample takes only 8 minutes.
- We can test blood samples immediately using a haematology analyser, so this minimises the risk of haematology storage (sample age-related) artefacts.
- We can test up to 28 biochemical parameters.
- Using a SnapShot Dx analyser we can determine T4 quantitative thyroid tests in dogs and cats, cortisol in dogs and bile acids in dogs and cats.
- With the aid of a Motic laboratory microscope we can analyse cytological samples.
Acute and intensive care of hospitalised animals
- Intensive care, including monitoring animal vital signs.
- Hospitalisation for acute or intensive care of patients, incl. constant monitoring even during night hours.
- Oxygen therapy.
- Infusing therapy using an infusion pump or linear doser.
- High-frequency X-ray machine with image digitisation.
- Intraoral X-ray with image digitisation.
- Sonographic instrument with a colour and spectral Doppler for assessing the quality, direction and rate of blood flow.